Old March 21st 04, 12:53 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default CTC Briefing Document

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 22:18:29 +0000, Peter Fox
wrote in message
:

Would you follow a signpost saying "THIS WAY--" I wouldn't, I'd like
to know what's there first. Perhaps you could be a bit more
informative.

It's six pages of data all of which have been discussed here in detail
in the past. I really didn't see the point.

On the other hand I missed "on helmet compulsion" form the subject, so
apologies for that at least. I was in a hurry.

--
Guy
===