Old March 28th 05, 02:52 AM
Veloise

I wrote:
Who is David Lee Roth, and how does this relate to your

statement? A
URL would be helpful...
inquiring minds want to know! I don't listen to whatever kind of

music
DLR plays, and there's only one reason I know who Sheryl Crowe is.

and Bill Baka's kitten stumbled across the keys and sent this
"response":
I don't want to see David Lee Roth naked, or you, I don't think so at

least, or I hope not. Sheryl 'Armstrong' Crow the new writer of

bicycle
love songs. At least she does ride with Lance sometimes, sort of. A
total layback for Lance while watching Sheryl puff up a hill. Of

course
he should let her lead for two obvious reasons, for the male hormones

at
least.

Here we see the effects of consuming too many Peeps prior to doing
UseNet.
Don't make me google this myself on dial-up. WTF is David Lee Roth?
(And what kind of bike does he ride?)

--Karen M.