Old April 21st 18, 11:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Build it and they will come - but where are they?

On Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 4:24:41 PM UTC+1, jbeattie wrote:
That's what I predict for the futu bad MV traffic will produce butt-cracks on gas/electric motor bikes speeding down the bicycle facilities with no possible police intervention. I get into scrapes with the eBike low-life on a regular basis -- people who are clearly not cyclists or even pretending to be cyclists. They are just ratting-out down the facilities on juiced-up bikes.

If you're suffering from low blood pressure, a visit to
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/
will raise any cyclist's blood pressure. It is where the guys hang out whose only interest in bicycles is as a frame to attach a humongous electric motor and gigantic battery. As far as they're concerned the pedals are for resting your feet, not to pedal.

Andre Jute
Lightly electrified