Old May 4th 18, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Is this a vehicle and if so, what restrictions should we impose?

On Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 8:16:26 PM UTC+1, wrote:
On Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 8:00:36 PM UTC+1, Simon Jester wrote:
On Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 8:30:13 PM UTC+1, wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcNx-x-X4AEvpRo.jpg

What does the cat think?

That was a feral cat called Herbert who used to sleep in our outside dog kennel, sadly now passed away.

That's both happy and sad.

The point is what will happen when cats have completed their plans for world domination?
What sort of vehicles will we be allowed to use? Mouse powered?