Old May 5th 18, 10:09 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Cyclists just will not read or obey the highway code

On 05/05/18 04:08, MrCheerful wrote:
and immediately start screaming foul language, rather than address the
issue.

I hooted as I approached a zebra crossing so that the two fast moving
cyclists would not attempt to cycle straight off the centre island. That
worked, then the male starting screeching at me.Â* So I stopped, keeping
him and her on the island.Â* I pointed out that it was a pedestrian
crossing, not a cycling crossing, he failed to counter by saying that
there was a cycle path leading to the crossing, I pointed out again that
he should push his bicycle over the crossing and that there was no cycle
path where he was crossing to.Â* By this time he was screaming foul words
at me, regardless of the general population.

Â* I was very good and just drove away, knowing that I had wrecked his
planet saving day..

No you made it.