Old April 26th 18, 10:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Another OAP mown down and hospitalised by careless cyclist

On 26/04/18 07:29, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Keller post the same old stock crap reply to more or less every topic here.
He is a cyclist, a person of low IQ and is incapable of discussion.

Thank you greatly for the excellent compliment vomited by You towarsds
me. Especially great as it comes from YOU.
Now please ejaculate to me the further accolade of wothless bag of
filth. That would be a compliment coming from YOU.

It really is a very great compliment to be called of low IQ by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.