Old November 30th 07, 05:19 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

Default How fast will flies fly?

On 2007-11-30, ray (aka Bruce)
Fly Speed (assuming no strong wind from any direction) is as above, 17
k/mh or thereabouts. However, as is well known, they will hang onto your
back whilst moving and then swarm as soon as you slow down or stop.
Short of spraying your shirt and knicks with Aerogard I don't see
there's much you can do about it.
Cheers,

Eat more kangaroo.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/letters/a...?page=fullpage

As you can see, I write letters to the editor about really important
issues facing the nation, on election day.

--
TimC
I repeat myself when under stress. I repeat myself when under