Old June 1st 09, 12:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.net.news.config
Steve Firth

Default The pleasures of illegal cycling

jms wrote:

Has anyone ever told you that you may be mentally unstable.

I get the feeling that you may be rather used to people telling you that
you are mentally unstable. For example why would you start a crosspost
to unnc of this thread, other than possibly a desire to invalidate any
discussion you subsequently take part in?

There was no need for this crosspost. It serves no useful purpose. It
will not adversely affect Chapman's candidacy as a moderator, it will
adversely affect your prospects. It will also ensure that fewer people
will take you seriously when it comes to a vote.

I can only assume that you are either trolling or, as has been suggested
previously, that you have some form of mental incapacity.