Old May 5th 19, 05:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default Biking shorts

On Sat, 04 May 2019 12:05:35 -0700, Joerg wrote:

I ride with regular jeans shorts all year round. Loose fitting so not
much friction. I can ride all day long in those. My favorite for riding
is the cargo style because the hammer pocket is very useful to carry
glasses which can be pulled out in a second. Even on rough MTB rides
they don't fly out.

Except for the three times I wore "bike pants', I've always work standard
bike pants.

Can not stand anything in leg pockets, except when I wore home maid B&B
for rock climbing.

One of the 'bike pants' was netti Mtn bikes pants which were dngerous as
swinging you leg over often resulted in a bicycle seat up your leg. They
were/are just volumous in the leg.