Old May 6th 19, 03:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joy Beeson

Default Biking shorts

On Sun, 5 May 2019 14:27:11 -0700 (PDT), AK
wrote:

I frequently ride on the side walk because of dangerous drivers.

Since that requires you to get off at every intersection, you should
look into a drop-frame bike if you haven't already done so for the
back problem.

My "comfort" bike (an extreme drop frame with the cranks somewhat
forward of the normal position) has an extremely short range, but I
can ride it when I can't walk. It doesn't climb worth a nickle, but
it makes a good rolling cane on the uphills.

Now if I could figure out a way to carry my walker on it . . .

(Actually I have: buy a second walker to keep at my destination. With
luck, it will be years before I need to do that.)

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net