Old December 17th 04, 11:46 PM

snip question

The only drawback is that it is (as mentioned by another poster)
slightly more difficult to dump but whizzing isn't a big deal (for
men). Do they make women's bibshorts (semi-rhetorical)?

And if you carry a slight tire (like I do) and are slightly
vain(again,...)the lack of a waist level encircling band of elastic
makes for a less "overstuffed sausage" figure as well as removing a
possible source of chafing.

Luckily for me, the shoulder straps on all my bibs (except for a pair
of Cannondale insulated bibtights) fit me perfectly. I must be
averagely proportioned.
Bibs - if they fit. I'll never buy shorts again.

App