Old December 17th 04, 11:55 PM

In article .com,
wrote:
The only drawback is that it is (as mentioned by another poster)
slightly more difficult to dump but whizzing isn't a big deal (for
men). Do they make women's bibshorts (semi-rhetorical)?

Yes, Castelli and Voler (among others) do make women's bib shorts
I do not know how popular they are.

Luckily for me, the shoulder straps on all my bibs (except for a pair
of Cannondale insulated bibtights) fit me perfectly. I must be
averagely proportioned.
Bibs - if they fit. I'll never buy shorts again.

Most bibs these days come with stretch bib straps to fit a wide range
of heights (except for very tall thin people). If you are thinner
than average, you should avoid bibs with mesh straps that don't stretch.