Old January 6th 04, 11:48 AM
Tony Raven

Default How to choose indoor cycling machines?

Simon Brooke wrote:

I really can't see the point of static cycles, rowing machines, etc. I
mean, sitting in a room doing work to achieve nothing (or to make an
unpleasant noise) seems to me to be the epitome of pointlessness. If
you want exercise, get out on your bike and go somewhere.

Does anyone remember that Essex teacher doing a "world tour" on his static
cycle. Sat there every night pedalling away and measuring his progress on a
map. A big excitement was when Turkey had a big earthquake a few days after
he had "virtually cycled" through it

Tony