Old September 8th 17, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default No Fuel Shortages Or Bottlenecks Evacuating By Bicycle

On 08/09/17 14:32, Bod wrote:

Oh dear, you have a comprehension problem. Let me try to simplify the
word *choose*; *choose* means you have a *choice* where to live.
This discludes people who cannot *choose*, meaning that they do *not*
have a *choice*.

Welcome to Nugent's Wacky World.

(From my history lessons, I recall that many of the ancestors of the
present incumbents were not very happy about moving to the region but
didn't have any choice in the matter.)

People who *choose* to live in an area where they have seasonal
hurricanes are either stupid or ignorant of the dangers.

We have plenty of those in this country. They buy a house in the country
without realising that farmers have tractors or that chickens make
noises at sunrise.