Old May 18th 07, 04:16 AM posted to aus.bicycle
petulance

Default I'm in love...

On May 18, 11:41 am, Graeme Dods wrote:
...it started out just as pure lust. Idle hours spent gazing at
pictures of the object of my desires on the internet, some of them
exotic pictures of solo beauty, a few pictures of twosomes and the
rarer pictures of ones which go both ways. However, like many such
dreamers I knew that my chances of meeting one in the flesh and
getting to properly touch and feel one were few and far between. That
is, until earlier this week when I took the opportunity for a furtive
little side trip to the outskirts of Melbourne in the hope of a quick
ride. I pulled up at an anonymous little doorway tucked away in a side
street and was greeted with an array of such beauty I was quite taken
aback. Yes, the Greenspeed recumbent factory is amazing (why, what
else did you think I was talking about?).

Bloody hell. You had me for a moment there ...

But seriously, a recumbent being an object of desire? Isn't that like
lusting after a Toyota Corolla?

Now here is one bike worth lusting after ...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech/2007...killeen_epic07