Old May 20th 07, 03:25 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_185_]

Default I'm in love...

Graeme Dods Wrote:
....it started out just as pure lust. Idle hours spent gazing at
pictures of the object of my desires on the internet, some of them
exotic pictures of solo beauty, a few pictures of twosomes and the
rarer pictures of ones which go both ways. However, like many such
dreamers I knew that my chances of meeting one in the flesh and
getting to properly touch and feel one were few and far between.

Oooooo, you foxy minx. So you're now completely lost to the world of
wedgies now?

--
cfsmtb