Old May 20th 07, 07:49 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Graeme Dods

Default I'm in love...

On May 20, 10:25 am, cfsmtb cfsmtb.2qv...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:

Oooooo, you foxy minx. So you're now completely lost to the world of
wedgies now?

Probably not. The speed of my move to the dark side will depend on the
size of any tax refund I get this year (almost everything else is
going on the renos and the impending bub) so it may not happen even
happen this year, but it will happen! I'll still ride the wedgie when
I go mountain biking (well, what passes for "mountain" biking around
Perth) and when out with the family as the chances are my wife will
nick the wheeled armchair :-)

Graeme