Old February 3rd 10, 09:48 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Mike Causer[_3_]

Default Day 6?

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 20:58:00 +0000
Jim A wrote:

wrote:

p.s. Do you think recumbent cyclists are *automatically* part of the
slow bicycle movement?

Going uphill, I should think so, yes. :-)

Funny though, my uphill speed on the recumbent is exactly the same as
on my lightest Moulton. Downhill speed is a LOT better of course.

I have never yet ridden a recumbent myself though.

If you're in East Anglia I can fix that for you. If you've got an NS
Moulton please bring it because I've never ridden one, just my AM7,
Mk1 Speed and Mk1 Stowaway. If you're not using SPD-cleated shoes
better bring your prefered pedals too.

Mike
--
Mike Causer