Old August 1st 04, 09:00 PM
RonSonic

Default on Bush and his crashes

On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 16:23:52 -0000, foldedpath
wrote:

RonSonic wrote in
:

Yeah, Bush crashes, and I'm sure he could use more bike skills.

But... all you guys who thought GWB looked silly in that photo on his
bike with the stupid reflectors and all, TAKE A LOOK AT KERRY! OMG,
this is a hoot.

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/20...gr02ready.html

Never have I seen a leg/bike ratio like that.

Ron

I think that's a bit of optical distortion, from a wide-angle lens aimed
slightly downwards. Makes the bike look too small. Here's a shot from a
different angle, longer lens:

The fisheye's one thing, but isn't why his calf is smaller than the water bottle
- it's closer to the camera..

http://tinyurl.com/44bq3

Better shot, but doesn't change much, still looks like a doofus and still has no
legs. At least he's got enough tan to avoid the "flourescent tubes with hair"
look.

Ron