Old November 3rd 03, 07:37 AM
GizmoDuck

Default NZ Unicycle Weekend

I've found my slab of HONEY! It was in the garage along with all my
unicycles.

More importantly, Geoff has uploaded more photos into the NZUNi gallery.
Included are pics of Peter and Geoff bouncing up the stairs of
parliament

'More NZUNi weekend photos'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albut20?&page=4)

Ken

--
GizmoDuck - Cokernut

"I'll be there with bells on!"
Tony on the NZUni weekend

"right thats it im dressing up like a woman!"
James on the NZuni weekend

"If not for a weird inner ear condition that prevents me from crossing
the equator, I'd be there too."
JJuggle- the most original excuse not to attend the NZUni weekend

"At least if someone hurts themselves, Ken should be able to fix them up
with brain surgery on the spot if he brings a scalpel and some
bandages."
Rowan- on my surgical skills