Old October 13th 11, 03:07 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

Default dunlop

In aus.bicycle on Wed, 12 Oct 2011 18:33:58 -0700 (PDT)
thefathippy wrote:

And as for hub dynamos - bah! ;^P Give me my battery powered Ayup LED
lights any day ...err. night... (much more than $30, though).

My SON hub and IQ Fly give me the same as my friend's AYUP give him.
Except I don't have to remember to charge the battery....

The Shimamo on the Brom is powering a halogen light which is a bit
on the woeful side but is good enough for street commuting which is
what it does. I will eventually get an LED for it, but not till the
bulb blows.

I"m well over faffing about with batteries.

Zebee