Old March 30th 14, 03:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Andrew Chaplin

Default City with working bicycle network

news13 wrote in news:lh81rk$de$11@dont-
email.me:

Might be the wrong group(?), but can anyone point me to a city with a
working bike network and online information? Eye candy nice.

It is for another, probably futile, discussion on whether a modern city
can change to have significant travel by bicycle. USA would be good.

In Europe, the obvious choices are Copenhagen and Amsterdam. In the U.S.,
you might consider the list in _Bicycling_:
http://www.bicycling.com/news/featured-stories/bicyclings-top-50.
In Canada, you might take the Huffington Post's word for it:
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/05...ties-canada_n_
1517624.html. Yahoo has an opinion, too:
http://voices.yahoo.com/canadas-top-...iendly-cities-
7093014.html.
--
Andrew Chaplin