Old May 3rd 05, 09:49 AM
Carol Hague

Not Responding wrote:

doki wrote:

I nearly bought my mother a Pashley Princess for her birthday earlier
this year. She thought it looked wonderful and she liked the bell
(mothers' logic, I suppose). Then she tried to pick it up and, after
only a short stint in the back hospital, decided to go for something
lighter.

Rob bought one of those for me several years ago. We were living in
Wells in Somerset at the time and it was fine for riding to work on as
the place was pretty flat. Beautiful machine, but weighs a ton.

A couple of years ago we gave it to Rob's Mum and she loves it. She
doesn't go very far on it, but it gets her flower-arranging supplies to
the local church, which is what she wants it to do.

--
Carol
"Mmmmooooowooooff!" - the Moobark, "The Treacle People"