Old June 19th 19, 04:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default Steel is Real and Carbon is Lighter

On Tuesday, June 18, 2019 at 10:55:18 PM UTC-4, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Snipped
I still remember when a good cycling friend showed up (in his car) to
show off his brand new custom framed bike. As we were getting ready to
take a ride together, he said "Can you carry my jacket for me?"

I guess that's what guys without bags do? Besides greatly restricting
the practical use of their bikes, that is.

--
- Frank Krygowski

A lot of bicyclists would simply fold/roll their cycling jacket up and stick it in a jersey pocket or strap it under their saddle or saddle bag.

You have very interesting bicycling companions. VBEG

Cheers