Old November 2nd 04, 02:38 PM
Badger_South

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 03:07:51 GMT, Blair P. Houghton wrote:

wrote:
Anyways, looking like a superhero - there could be worse things. I
remember one of those anti-bike columnists once sneering about how
cyclists imagine themselves being LANCE ARMSTRONG. Well, there could
be worse things to aspire to. Better that than aspiring to be an
overweight, slobby couch potato!

I don't want to be Lance Armstrong. His arms are too skinny.

--Blair
"Now, all the rest of his existence,
I suppose I can aspire to."

Man if you saw me, you'd say, 'man, that dude could -never- ride a bike'.
Look at that upperbody, how could he climb?

Well, in some ways you'd be right, b/c I suck at riding fast and at
climbing.

My goal is to reduce the size of my arms to just under 17", and still be
tight and low sub-cutaneous fat...

If you haven't, check out his arms during the triathlon phase. Now for the
rec. rider, there is a physique to aspire to. :-)

-B