Old August 28th 08, 03:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
retrofan

Default FS: Lot of three carbon fiber forks cheap

All sold, thanks.

I almost have all of my bike parts sold, and don't need these forks
anymore. I will keep reducing the price until they sell.

Two of the forks are new in the box Nashbar with 1" steel threaded
steerers and carbon fiber legs. Nashbar has them for $149.95, but they
are marked down to $89.99 plus $9.25 shipping. However, they are out
of the 175mm fork steerers and rep didn't have an if, or when, back in
stock date.

The third fork is a shop demo Kinesis with a 190mm 1" threaded steel
steerer and carbon fiber legs.

I will also include three new fork crown races and what ever else I
can find to fit in the big shipping box for $140 shipped and insured.

All sales US only please.