Old January 10th 09, 12:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pkittle

Default Does MUni impact the trail more than MTB?

The trails in Chico's Upper Bidwell Park, where I do most of my riding,
close for at least three days after significant rainfall. I always
adhere to the trail signs, and have been known to get ****y at bikers I
see out when the trails are marked as closed. I've done trailwork with
the parks department, and it's a fun way to help out. We have a
recurring trail day the 1st Saturday of each month, and it's a nice way
to make a positive impression on a variety of trail users. Many of the
people who show up to help are hikers or equestrians, and it's good for
them to see cyclists helping out.

--
pkittle

Peter Kittle * Chico, CA
"The Revolution is just a t-shirt away."
--Billy Bragg