Old March 29th 06, 05:43 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default $53 Roadmaster to Ride the State Time Trial Championships

I thought the group would be interested in this:

www.teamroadmeister.com

These two goobers are planning on riding a tricked-out $53 Roadmaster
bicycle in their State Time Trial. They've got some cool videos about
the modifications they've made as well as some humorous outtakes. I'd
really (I mean they'd really) appreciate any suggestions you'd have.
We'd also love it if you bought a t-shirt. Check back often for more
cool updates.

alan b
Chief Enginner
Team Roadmeister

ps - you may have to use internet explorer to view some of the videos