Old July 13th 03, 04:43 PM
Dick Durbin

Default Bianchi Celeste Paint Color Code

(Jkpoulos7) wrote in message ...
The ones that are rebuildable?
The ones that actually are made to fit human hands?

Shifters last so long rebuildability is moot. Ten years or more down the line
I'll buy new Ultegras.

Depends on how much you ride. I couldn't put up with the rattling for
ten years.

What hands do Campy hoods fit. Not American man sized
hands then you have to worry about the thumb dshifter.

My Kentucky-born hands are about as American as it gets and the Campy
shifters fit them just fine, thank you. How in the world are you
holding the hoods that the thumb-shifter gets in your way. It is near
the bar, at the back of the brake hood. Unless you have really
strange hands or some odd way of placing your hands on the hoods, I
can't imagine how the shifter would get in the way.

Dick Durbin