Old August 6th 13, 05:22 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Default WHOOPS! Man Dies While Biking In Brown County State Park (IN)

On Friday, August 2, 2013 10:22:43 PM UTC+12, Blackblade wrote:
On Thursday, August 1, 2013 4:56:58 PM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Thursday, August 1, 2013 1:28:04 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:

You just fabricated that number, LIAR. The clue is the total lack of scientific citation. No Mike, I CALCULATED it ... in a thread in which you participated. To help your failing memory here's the link https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....g/0KXsYu_iyJ8J. And, for someone who cites references back to his own website I think you're on a very sticky wicket. Liar AND hypocrite ... you're doing well this week.

Just as I thought, you FABRICATED the numbers, and failed to provide a single citation of where you got your values. No surprize there, LIAR.

If you bother to read the thread, in which you participated, you will find that most of the numbers came from YOUR website :-)

I took YOUR figures for fatalities, YOUR figures for average ride length and then made them worse to give you a chance ... the only figure that came from elsewhere is the number of riders in the US ... and I quoted IMBA and the Parks Authority.

So, Mike, those numbers ... did you fabricate them or is the result correct ?

No response I see.