Old September 16th 04, 01:48 PM
SuperSlinky

Helen Deborah Vecht said...

James Annan typed

"A light hand force of 5 lbs was

Umm... I used to have a grip of 100lb[1]. Of what would 5lb be representative?

[1] measured by hand surgeon doing research.

--
girlie

A bike rider using the brake but not wanting to lock the wheel or go
OTB? What do you think would happen if you used that 100lb grip on the
brakes going 15.5 mph? Oy, this topic is getting very tired, and all the
dweebs trying to concoct a grand conspiracy theory about it is just
pathetic. In fact, I would suspect that the typical grip on the brake
lever at 15.5 mph would be much less than 5 lb.