Old September 17th 05, 02:08 AM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

Default Varna is vaporware!

Dave Larrington wrote:
Also sprach Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic :
Mark Leuck wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Hmmm. I guess it really **IS** faster than a Re-Bike or a No-Com!
Nice to get some real perspective!

Nice to see the fabled No-Com in the same category as Re-Bike eh?

I do not believe either bicycle has a hyphen in the name, though both
have an internal capital letter. I suspect if one took the fairing off
a Varna Diablo II it would still be faster than a ReBike but
slower than a NoCom.

If one were to take the fairing off the Varna Diablo II, it wouldn't be
capable of movement at all.

Here is a bike; the "Naked Diablo" [1], that Sam Whittingham built that
duplicates the riding position of the Varna Diablo. I would be
extremely surprised if the "Naked Diablo" was faster than the Velokraft
NoCom.

[1] http://www.fortebikes.com/images/gallery/BENTS.JPG.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley
"Abnormal would be a mountain lion speaking English." - M.V.