Old February 20th 08, 04:35 AM posted to aus.bicycle,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
A Muzi

Default Riding After Broken Wrist

Bob C wrote:
Comments on Riding after broken wrist. Got tipped off on a pothole
yesterday, and face 6 weeks in plaster. Didn't take the advice about
not stopping the fall with hands - it all happened too quickly! How
soon did others get back on the bike?

A Muzi wrote:
I could not manage to push a file or put weight on the handlebar with
mine for 4~5 weeks after I got my new bionic metal wrist.
http://www.yellowjersey.org/xray.html
I did ride one-handed though!

Colin Campbell wrote:
It almost looks as if there are chain links in there!

It was shattered; what docs call an 'old lady break'.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org