Old March 30th 14, 06:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Default Frame design influenced by riding positon?

JL - fat people/outofshape ride upright why ? good question....they cannuh bend over ?

vortex.

riding upright strains the abdomen/midsection

maybe a small amount of EX at lower speeds.

extreme positions give forward power frames a bad name. Easy positioning lower body for forward power while keeping head up, innards uncrushed avoiding a TdF extreme.

I doahno compact frames but ones I see on street are all straight up posture frames....

hard tellin until you ride one or more. Frame's position TRANSFERING into the off seat on bar power position could be there ?