Old November 10th 04, 11:10 AM
spademan o---[\) *

"Adam" wrote in message
om...

Hi Steve,

I know there are loads of choices, I was just hoping to narrow the
field a little based on personal experience of folks on AMB.

As you may remember, I was considering the On-one inbred Ti - I'm
still thinking about it, and I'll add the Cotic soul to the hardtail
list. I'm just starting to think that a full-susser might extend my
skills on stuff like Traquair (which, if you haven't visited it
recently, is superb) while still satisfying my need to find
less-trodden Highland trails.

Thanks for the suggestions. Lots of people seem to be inpressed with
the 5-spot, so I'll definitely give it a try. Will look closely at
your other suggestions, too...

Cheers - Adam...

Personal experience - Turners are great, can't fault the handling or build
quality of mine at all. I haven't ridden a 5-spot but I would have no
trouble recommending Turner as a 'brand'. The Inbred is also a very nice
frame, I owned one for a short while and found it to be a good frame but a
bit too long for my riding style. Again I could not fault the build quality
etc.

Cheers,

Steve.