Old March 29th 07, 08:01 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

Default dear mrs blonde 4wd driver

On Mar 29, 3:22 pm, Jack Russell wrote:
SteveA wrote:
Donga Wrote:

Hey fuggoff and leave my Volvos out of it. At least we drive in the
speed limit, even if we lurch around.

It had to be said .

The new Volvos are a bit harder to identify at speed, in the dark etc
since Volvo pretty much abandoned the 3 rectangular box design for
their cars. Maybe its only the older boxy Volvos that are evil.

(Did that hit the target ?)

I drive another sort of car that comes from that part of the world
(confession time) but one that has a proper tin roof (stated for
Lotte's benefit).

A parts supplier for that brand of car has offered to sell me a bike:

http://tinyurl.com/28wh72

A$1,900 + freight from the UK + GST

For a bike from Denmark

Hmmm, N+1?

Denmark is where "our Mary" lives, Sweden is where Saabs, Vovos and
Chefs come from

And they sell model Volvos for the children:

http://tinyurl.com/2yu35r

SteveA

--
Remove norubbish to reply- Hide quoted text -

Quote from a Dane: "Volvos are a byproduct of the Swedish armaments
industry that soft-minded people mistake for cars".

I just traded my old 240 wagon this arvi for a Honda Jazz. Sniff ...
end of an era. Still got the other Volvo though.

Donga