Old March 29th 07, 11:10 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Richard Sherratt

Default dear mrs blonde 4wd driver

On 27 Mar 2007 21:21:00 -0700, "AndrewJ"
wrote:

Yes, let's forget about stereotypes.

There you were coming onto Nepean Highway. I was going down the hill
into your path. You looked back up the hill for cars, then you looked
to the left for oncoming traffic. You didn't actually look at me at
all. Then you proceeded forward, on your way to run me over.

Then you saw me, and you couldn't believe that I was where I was. So
why wasn't I right in your path? Because I was watching you very
closely, and I anticipated that you would do exactly what you did. So
I braked hard and went around the back of you. Why? Because 20 years
of riding on the roads convinced me that you would most likely drive
in the worst manner possible.

So now you know. Next time you will look for bicycles.

She will? Don't bet on it.

But I won't
actually believe that you will stop until you actually stop.

--
Regards.
Richard.