Old April 16th 07, 02:02 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Chris[_2_]

Default The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People

Mike Vandeman wrote in
:

On 13 Apr 2007 17:09:14 GMT, Chris wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote in
m:

On 30 Mar 2007 15:04:14 -0700, "Olebiker" wrote:

On Mar 30, 4:07 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On 30 Mar 2007 09:48:06 -0700, "Olebiker" wrote:

Mike, what are you doing to restore the Hetch Hetchy Canyon?
That's right in your own backyard. Your community's water comes
from the reservoir created by the O'Shaughnessy Dam.

I don't think I've drunk any water from there in over 30 years.
There are plenty of people working on that issue, but not enough
on human-free habitat & stopping mountain biking.

Are you telling me that you buy bottled water to cook? Assuming
that you wash your clothes, you are using water from the reservoir.
That reservoir displaced more wildlife than any mountain bike trail.
You are in a position to help do something about it.

I'm trying to say I haven't used that water AT ALL for 30 years.
Idiot.

I collect my water from a 'catch basin' and a well we had drilled
several years ago (tastes like sulpher).

Mike, Just where does the water you consume come from?

Another resivior? Well? Any idea??

That's impossible to know. Water molecules are mostly identical, &
can't be traced.

I believe to qare an idiot Mike.

You staed that the water you consumed DIDNT comre from reservoir created
by the O'Shaughnessy Dam, yet you dont know where is does come from.
Either you are LYING or and IDIOT. Which is it??

What are YOU doing about it?

Trying to get you to clean up your own backyard while I work on
environmental matter in my area.
===

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you
are fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

===