Old July 15th 04, 05:04 PM
DRS

Default Hybrid recommendations??

"Comfort Gusset" wrote in message news:40f65237$1@news1
"Comfort Gusset" wrote in message
news:40f64a4b@news1...
"Claude" wrote in message
Had my Shogun Metro LX stolen from the garage on Monday night and
hence looking for a new bike. I was happy with the Metro LX and
can get a new one for $999 at Melbourne Bike Centre - its
attractive because of the LX/XT componentry, albeit a little heavy.
Does anyone have any views on other options or places in Melbourne
to buy (including used)?

"Hybrid.....the worst of both worlds."

Seriously, spend a little more and get a Road and MTN bike. The
thief has given you the perfect opportunity.

He said he was happy with his hybrid, you arrogant fool.

--

A: Top-posters.