Old July 16th 04, 10:49 AM
just us

Default Hybrid recommendations??

I have a Diamond Back Topanga - bought it several years ago and love it. I
learnt to ride again on it - am 46 Female, not into MTB riding at all - eeek
to gravel rash and pain! But that bike got me back on the road and loving a
ride again after about 30 yrs off a bike!
We have just done a 850kms ride on a tandem, and a lot of people had Hybrid
bikes.. it started me thinking that I too would like a Hybrid bike. I dont
want to race, my shoulders are stuffed so I dont want to be leaning too far
forward - my old Diamond back's gearing seems all wrong for long trips on
the road so I was considering updating to a Hybrid after a lot of folks on
this ride sang their praises!
I too have forgotten the question, but hey - I think I will be going out and
buying a Hybrid.
kathy.