Old June 10th 05, 02:58 PM
Matthew

Default Bike Nashbar -- 15% Off (Exp. 6-12)

Fritz wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:39:43 +0100, Mike Causer
wrote:

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 11:47:39 -0400, Krave wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/99jlu

Coupon Code: AZ52

Not only are Nashbar spamming this newsgroup they are also hitting

Yahoo
mailing lists.

I don't suppose anyone from Nashbar will actually bother to read

this, but
take note that because you indulge in this sort of behaviour I will

NEVER
buy anything from Nashbar.

I appreciate the code. I am on the Nashbar mailing list and I

rarely
get a coupon code. Anything that save me money I like.

No need to wait for someone to post it on the board. Just check
www.currentcodes.com.

Matthew