Old May 8th 08, 05:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Hank

Default Curious product lineups, Litespeed division

On May 7, 8:37 pm, A Muzi wrote:
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
So a lucky friend just acquired a Litespeed Archon, which led me to
check out the current lineup.

This high-end Ti builder offers eight road frames.

http://litespeed.com/2008/home.aspx#

Eight?

Okay, I get the Good One, the Stupid-Light One, the Cyclocross One, The
Century Ride One, and the One for Girls.

Can anyone explain the other three frames? I gather one is, more or
less, The Cheap One, but a newsgroup No-Prize is offered to anyone who
can explain the Ardennes and the Siena.

Can anyone find a similar excess of frame designs from another maker?
Note that the same frame under two different names (as sometimes happens
to bikes with the same frame but different component specs) doesn't
count.

Coca Cola, Classic, No Sugar, No Caffeine, Vanilla, Cherry, Rum-n-Coke.
No market segment left unchurned
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

I dislike Diet Coke, but like Coke Zero. I've been drinking Diet
Cherry Coke for a while, but I just noticed that IN ADDITION TO Diet
Cherry Coke, they now have Cherry Coke Zero. It does, in fact, taste
different from Diet Cherry Coke. It's fruitier.

But can anyone come out with a diet grape soda for me? Of course not.