Old December 8th 17, 10:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_4_]

Default Bike Share graveyard

AMuzi wrote:
On 12/8/2017 1:53 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 12/8/2017 1:19 PM, Duane wrote:

Some people make music out of them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9P2V0_p6vE

I always had difficulty considering Zappa's stuff to be music.

He once said "Without deviation from the norm, progress is
not possible." But I always thought he was far more
interested in deviation than in progress.

Everyone sees art from a different view point.

Don't eat that yellow snow.

Last time I saw Zappa he did two sets with George Duke that was some of the
most complex jazz I’ve seen. For an encore he played slide on a very good
version of Whipping Post that rivalled Duane Allman. Talk about contra
pointe.

--
duane