Old September 3rd 05, 09:53 PM
Theo Markettos

Default I went to the dump..

wrote:

The biggest load I've had on my homebuilt trailer is about 250 kg of
hoss-muck -
http://trailers.xntrick.co.uk

Interesting... I notice you use a modified kickstand and the OP uses a Weber
hitch. You mention a ball and socket on your kickstand but I can't quite
work out from the picture where the ball and socket are. Is there somewhere
that shows this in a bit more detail?

Are there any other difficulties about connections? I have a partially
built trailer (for carrying manure, recycling, shopping etc) and the
connection is the bit I'm not looking forward to making. What are Weber
hitches like in practice?

Thanks
Theo