Old June 19th 13, 12:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! A 48-year-old mountain biker was airlifted out ofSugarloaf Ridge State Park (CA)

On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 1:00:19 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
The difference between you and the journalist is that the journalist doesn't promote articles on the pain and suffering of people on blogs.

No, they do it on the web. Same result: publicity about idiots killing themselves. It's hypocritical to criticize me and not them.

Go get some help. You clearly have some mental health disorder.