Old July 8th 16, 03:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
news16

Default The high cost of mountain biking!

On Thu, 07 Jul 2016 20:58:33 -0500, EdwardDolan wrote:

"news16" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 06 Jul 2016 09:16:18 -0500, EdwardDolan wrote:

"news16" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 06 Jul 2016 06:16:51 -0500, EdwardDolan wrote:
[...]

Name at least a half a dozen figures from the Hittite civilization ...

Easy;Lambada, Hattusili, Mursili, Murshilish, Mitanni, and Telepini
makes

six. In return, you can write their name in the script of the time.

That was NOT off the top of your head.

Your claim, I studied Ancient History.

Well, I did too, but I could not name hardly any figures from those
times other than the most famous ones. I KNOW you had to look it up. No
one in their right mind remembers anything about the Hittites, except
how mysterious and weird they were.

Lol, projecting again. You need to go bike riding and get more air into
your lungs.