Old July 11th 16, 12:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

Default The high cost of mountain biking!

On Sat, 9 Jul 2016 22:52:33 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
.. .

Yes Sir, Dooley , you can be a legend in your own time. My goodness,

if you had an axe and a cow you could call yourself Paul, instead of
"faggot".

"The only dumb faggot here is yourself." - Ed Dolan

--

cheers,

John B.

Take your "cheers" and shoved it up your ass, you dumb ****ing moron.

Most repair manuals are far more interesting than you, and far less turgid
to read. I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus, than
reading another contribution from you. Maybe you wouldn't come across as
such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you didn't have an intellect
rivaled only by the Village Idiot's stupider brother;

Here's a tip: no one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy if you wear a
wig to hide the scars; stop posting your drivel on message boards, and learn
to control the slobbering. Clearly, the full area of your ignorance is not
yet mapped. We are presently only exploring the fringes of that vast
expanse.

Are you normally this dumb or are you just having a blonde moment? Wouldn't
clues have more room to fit in your head if you got rid of some of the
gobbledygook in there?

In closing, I offer these heartfelt words: Go suck on a frozen pineapple,
asshole.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota

PS: Time measured for this post - 1 minute.

Ah Dooley, I see that you are into the cut and past game. I suppose
that a bloke who is so continually amazed with a "Bi"-"Cycle" having
wheels is probably a little short in the mental department. Can't even
compose a reply. On the Internet? In English? Coherently?

But I suppose we are all a bit limited in some manner. I'm a bit
shorter than today's norm and you are, of course, a bit limited in?
Would it be composition skills? Or your English skills? Or, your
mental abilities? "Old Dumb Dooley, the Dunce", is it? Well, as they
say, whatever shakes your tree.

Oh, by the way, Dooley I came across some interesting numbers the
other day. It seems that some U.S. agency counted the numbers of
hikers that utilized public parks and forests and the numbers of
people who rode bicycles and they found that approximately twice as
many people had ridden a bike in the past year as had gone hiking in
the same period.

So in the Hiker-Biker wars the bikers win by a 2 - 1 margin.

Unless or course that you people scampering around there out in the
bushes are advocating some form of Fascism or maybe Communism in
stead of a democracy.

I also came across a post that you, your very own self, apparently
posted some time ago wherein you said: "

"Some of you have me down for a troll, but you have got that most
awfully wrong. Until just recently, I did not even know myself what I
was doing..."

"By gorry", I thought, "he does know what he was talking about then,
but he sure appears to have gone down hill since".

So mentally, I suppose, we can probably view old Dooley as a failure.
Eight or ten years ago he seemed to know what he was talking about but
today he is reduced to cut and past antics... A clear case of
"Age-Related Memory Loss", or perhaps simply brain deterioration. Like
Alzheimer's. By the way the Alzheimer's Association has some tests
that you can take to discover just how advanced your case is.

But I suppose that Shakespeare had it right when he wrote:
"That ends this strange eventful history,
Is second childishness and mere oblivion,
Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything."

--
cheers,

John B.