Old August 25th 06, 03:58 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Ride-A-Lot

Default Ride-A-Lot, may I suggest...

di wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...
di wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
ups.com...
.
Your video is unbareable, I can't sit through it it is the most boring
thing I have ever experienced. It's the same thing through the whole 20
minutes. Not one different experience, it's all the same level calm
boring ass riding.

What kind of fool would sit through something so boring & unbearable when
they don't have to?

I turned it off half way through. It made no connection to me, the
scenery is very slightly different, almost not different from all the
other videos. The scenery is a one time joy in his videos. after you
see one of his videos you've seen them all, none of them are any
different.

He's lame. .

still waiting for one of your video's or even a photo with you actually
being in it, so far all we've seen is something you hijacked from other
websites, I think you are nothing but a lot of hot air and have a
vendetta against someone you are extremely jealous of who actually gets out
and rides.

Libby is such a tool. He doesn't realize I'm really Clint Eastwood
watching his every move. My buddy Chuck Norris is just itching at the
chance to do some magic.

BTW, 800 - 1000 unique visitors every day to schnauzers.ws. I wish I
had a $1 for each one. There's got to be a way to make some money off
of this. I used to put ads on the site but in one year I made a total
of .65 and I think that was from my own click throughs.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws