Old July 30th 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default TdF and recumbents

Tom Kunich wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

How many paved roads are steep enough to slow an average rider
down to 2-mph? Almost none.

Then complete the deathride on your recumbent and we'll talk.

Would I not be dead and unable to talk?

I'm sure someone must have done the deathride on a recumbent. So what
do they have to say?

How does one talk to the dead?

Thanks for demonstrating precisely what I was talking about. Recumbent
riders don't even want to discuss very difficult rides.

Riding until dead does sound difficult. Or is Kunich just being unclear?

“Mary had a little lamb / And when she saw it sicken /
She shipped it off to Packingtown / And now it’s labeled chicken.”