Old August 5th 08, 08:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Peter Clinch

Default TdF and recumbents

Tom Sherman wrote:

It is the effort that matters, not the actual speed.

Up to a point...

"So Joe, disaster there as you failed to take the bend at speed...
before the ambulance takes you away, what went wrong?"

"I don't know, I always got round it fine in training..."

Static exercise bikes are a great training aid for the committed, but
there are some things they don't do. Also the case for hamstrung bikes.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK